1. Pretty self explanatory actually. What is
the first digit of Pi?
2. Hmm...what could the title mean? A hint
below says something about greek, maybe figure out what greek letter is in quotations.
3. Hey, the first two lines rhyme! Maybe you
should google it, to see what it is rhyming about.
4. No numbers here? But they're all numbers!
Well, if they're not supposed to be numbers, then what should they be?
1. A rag man. What's "A rag man?"
Once you figure out what the 's are, it should
be pretty obvious what "A rag man" is.
2. Turn me right side up? well, if you want
to get an answer between 1 and 50, I would definitely suggest you do that!
3. Follow the arrows. not as catchy as follow
the yellow brick road, but you might as well do it anyways.
4. What's a double entendre again? For all
of you who don't know french, it's something that could mean two different things. Pretty much the basis for every sexual
inuendo ever made, actually.
1. Turn me on dead man! I'm not really into
necrophilia, but maybe google is.
2. H2G2...I think it's a secret code for necrophiliacs.
Oh my god, everyone is a necrophiliac these days!!! Run!!!
3. What doesn't belong here? I don't think
that you belong here. Maybe try to take yourself out of the riddle? If that doesn't work, figure out which number
shouldn't be there. So unless you're a number, you've already gone off track enough.
4. Sometimes it isn't what you're saying that's important,
but how you say it. Know what I mean?
You're on your own here, but if you need additional help,
check out the forums! Also, if you need more help of the A's, the forum can help as well.